Tartine Poetry Brunch ContestMonday, January 30, 2012
This last week has been hectic with the new site relaunch and all that. I want to first thank everyone that stuck around and continued to read the site. One person that has offered to help is my good friend Chef Garrett from Tartine Pie and Brunch Cafe in Itaewon. As you might know, he has opened up his brunch cafe "Tartine too" across the street from the now famous shop in Itaewon.
In the spirit of Valentine's Day and good food, we have a contest where you can win great food from Tartine Too's Brunch Menu.
So sharpen your pencils, for this is going to be a Valentine's Day Poetry Contest.
The rules are:
- No more than 12 lines
- Must use 3 items from TARTINE too... BRUNCH menu
- Entries must be submitted by: February 12, 2012
- Entries must be submitted as a comment under this post.
- The judge will be the famous chef and staff at Tartine
- 2 TARTINE coffee mugs
- 2 Pies
- Breakfast for two at TARTINE [or one Andrew Jackson Breakfast]
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Prince William's Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Executive Chef / Owner
"When you change a time honored recipe, it no longer has the taste of home" Ruby Edwards' TARTINE Bakery & Cafe, Itaewon
Seoul, South Korea
119-15 Itaewon-dong, Yongsangu
Seoul, S. Korea 140-200
Download the BRUNCH english menu here.