(For more on Toque Diner, click here)
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day special menu!
Christmas Eve Course – W35,000 + VAT
1. Open Oysters Po’Boy (fried oysters with remoulade sauce and watercress)
2. French Onion Soup (crouton soaked in homemade French Onion Soup gratinated with Onion Jam and Fried Onion)
3. Caesar Terrine on Seafood Mousse “Disc” with Romaine lettuce
4. Braised Beef-Ricotta Ravioli in Beef Tomato Sauce with Arugula
5. Chicken “Tenderloin Steak” with mushroom Veloute
6. Chocolate-Pear Crepe with Creme Anglaise
- Reservation times limited to 6:30PM and 8:30PM
Christmas Day Turkey Brunch – W35,000 + VAT
Menu includes: Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, mashed Potato, Cranberry sauce, marinated Veggie Salad, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon Sausage, Oen Sandwich, Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, Scone, etc.
- Reservations will be taken from 11:00 AM to 10:00PM (buffet table will close down at 10PM)
- No set reservation time, but the 12 to 2 PM period is usually the busiest.
We are also taking reservations for group parties on other dates.
SUJI’S IN ITAEWON
For more on Suji’s in Itaewon, click here
10:00 ~ 16:00 BRUNCH
18:00 ~ 23:00 DINNER (LAST ORDERS AT 22:00)
10:00 ~ 16:00 BRUNCH
18:30 ~ 22:00 Christmas DINNER BUFFET
Christmas Eve Menu – 24 December
Special roast beef dinner set menu@ W33,000/person, includes:
Soup or salad, roast beef dinner, dessert and one drink. (house wine or soda )
We will be providing two free cocktails to customers who make reservations.
Christmas Dinner Buffet – 25 December
W55,000/person VAT included
Menu: Roast turkey/roast beef, stuffing, gravy, potato salad, cranberry sauce, and choice of one drink (house wine or soda
The Westin Chosun Seoul
On Dec. 24, 7 p.m.: The Westin Chosun Seoul invites you to its 2008 Christmas Eve dinner party at the hotel’s Grand Ballroom on the Lobby.
The party includes exquisite meals, events and a romantic musical starring Hong Ji-min, a popular musical performer and television actress.
The dinner party package costs 150,000 won per person.
Special Christmas menus are also available in all of The Westin Chosun Seoul’s restaurants for guests to share the Christmas spirit.
Vecchia e Nuovo’s special edition cupcakes will be given to guests who order special Christmas menus on Dec. 24. Prices range from 70,000 won to 180,000 won, excluding tax.
For those celebrating Christmas at home, guests can order roasted turkey in advance from Vecchia e Nuovo.
You can choose from three different sizes depending on your number of guests.
Prices range from 170,000 won to 226,000 won, including chestnut stuffing, giblet gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potato and brussels sprouts. Side dishes are also available from 10,000 won to 30,000 won, including tax.
The Westin Chosun: (02) 771-0500
Jung District, central Seoul
Here is one more:
is now taking reservations for our Christmas Day Charity Buffet dinner at 5pm. 40,000 won a person. Email us at [email protected] to reserve your group.