This year we will really be pushing for community participation. Seoul Eats should be a hub where everyone can share their restaurant and food experiences with the rest of the city. It could be about a restaurant you love, your kinda love, or you hate (but please be honest and objective). You can easily submit your opinions using the form below.
Have your review seen by nearly 50,000 people a month in Seoul.
(Average of Seoul Eats’ unique views through various channels such as facebook, youtube, twitter, RSS feeds, and magazine publications).
Seoul Eats is a community of foodies that are looking to share the best eats in the city to others. If you have found a place you like and would like to recommend, write a review and we’ll share with thousands of other foodies. We should support the restaurants and the foodie community or we won’t be able to eat. Also, please contact us at seouleats [at] gmail [dot] com. Also, if there is a restaurant you wouldn’t recommend, please let the community know.
Some things to keep in mind when reviewing:
1. Again, please be completely honest and objective.
2. Try to touch on many aspects of the restaurant including, but not limited to, the service, food quality, taste nuances, location, favorite items, how many times you’ve been there, etc.
3. Photography! Please have photos for all the food items, and some shots of the restaurant. Some fun shots of yourself and friends would be great as well.
4. If possible, please have prices for all the food items you ordered.
5. You cannot, definitely cannot, submit a review if you are the owner or worker of one of the restaurants, or would benefit financially in any way.