We are getting ready for our baby girl. It is our destiny. Some fatherly advice I got was:
1. Sometimes you have to throw away clothes that get ruined (onesies are disposable).
2. People will offer help like to watch the baby or make dinner, be prepared to accept it.
3. The fortress of solitude will disappear when you have a child.
4. TV shows are ok but get ones without commercials and watch shows you also enjoy.
5. What you plan to do with your child may not turn out the way you think.
6. All men, regardless of how macho, will all have to wear tutus, play dress up and be princesses.