CLOSED: Sunshine Kebaps in MyeongdongTuesday, May 26, 2009
1. Think K.I.S.S. which means, Keep It Simple Stupid. You offer too many sauces and toppings. Mushrooms, sweet chili sauce, mayonnaise, crushed garlic, BBQ, Pineapple, Cheddar Cheese, etc... are all fine and good, but not on a kebap (or in this case a shwarma.)
2. Make your Shwarma quickly. You should be able to make an order from start to finish in 3 minutes. It took me almost 10 minutes to get my order.
3. The meat should be moist and flavorful. It shouldn't be dry like jerky.
4. Get proper ventilation in your store. Without the vents, each customer's clothes will smell like cooked meat.
5. Oh, your bread is quite good. It is thick and full bodied. If the shwarma thing isn't working, it might be a good idea to open up a Greek Gyro Shop and serve hummus and tzikiki.
Sunshine Kebaps 720-6950