How to Chillax in Seoul through cool foodsFriday, June 29, 2012
It is getting hot in Korea. I mean so hot that I just want to cry into the aircon and pour ice water all over myself. Don't get me wrong, I like heat (I am one of those weird people that prefers summer to winter).
This summer, here is what I am doing to stay cool:
1. Drinking Iced Meshil Tea: green plum tea
2. Eating spicy mixed noodles (Bibimguksu)
3. Eating Vietnamese Summer Rolls
4. Eating Buckwheat Noodles
5. Eating Ice Cream ( my fave is watermelon)
6. Making tomato sandwiches
7. Drinking omija and chestnut Makgeolli.
How are you all surviving?