Wine Tastings at VineStock in Seoul's French Village
From Monday December 7 until Saturday December 19, VineStock will have a Wine Tasting of 5 different wines (1 white /4 reds)
Promotion operation hours: 11am-8.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Please see below the selection
- 2008 Gewuztraminer "Les Folastries" - Domaine Josmeyer (ALSACE/France)
- 2005 Chianti "Classico" - Carpineto (TOSCANA/Italia)
- 2005 Cotes de Provence "Terre de Croix" - Chateau Roubine (PROVENCE/France)
- 2006 Bordeaux Cotes de Francs - Chateau Pimpine (BORDEAUX/France)
- 2004 Marsannay - Domaine Joseph Roty (BOURGOGNE/France)
Price per person: 25000 Won Fresh French baguette will be provided during the tasting
PS: Glasses to be used : INAO (Professional Tasting Glass)
VineStock is located in Sorae Village in Seoul's French Village. It is down the street across from Paris Croissant on the 4th floor.
서울특별시 서초구 반포4동 91-202-536-6081 English, French and Korean Spoken
"Muju Bldg.No.401 91-2, Banpo4-dong Seocho-gu. Seoul, Republic of Korea Tel: +82 (0)2-536-6081.