Thank you for all your enthusiastic responses to our Thanksgiving feast.
We had a great time preparing the dinner and I'm glad that everyone who could make it enjoyed it as well.
We've had some suggestions in upgrading the buffet and we'll take that into consideration for our Christmas Buffet.
For those of you who missed out on turkey then, we are once again having our annual Christmas Eve Five Course Prix-Fixe Dinner and Christmas Day Turkey Brunch Buffet.
* Christmas Eve Course \40,000 + 10%VAT
- Reservation Times limited to 6:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- As usual, our course will consist of mostly a tradition menu with Toque's own interpretation 1. Oysters 3 Way - Freshly Shucked Oysters, Fried Oyster with Remoulade, Oyster Pate 2. Crab Bisque with Crabmeat Jelly 3. Ratatouille stuffed Young Chicken Gallatine with Salad 4. Beef Tenderloin Steak with Mushroom-Red wine Sauce 5. Warm Chocolate Bread Pudding with Fresh Fruit and Cheese
*Christmas Day Turkey Brunch \40,000 + 10%VAT
- Reservation time blocks are: 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m.
- Due to last minute cancelations and no-shows for big groups, we will be requiring 40% deposit by December 21 for groups of more than 10 guests. - The menu will consist of: Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Mashed Potato, Cranberry sauce, Marinated Veggie Salad, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Sausage, French Toast, Breakfast Burrito, Smoked Salmon, Quiche, Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Cake, Fresh Fruit, Scone, and more.
If you can't make it to these days, we are taking reservations for group parties so please call in and we will try to make your lunch/dinner memorable.
Thank you and happy holidays!!
장정은 Jane Chang
Owner/Chef Toque Diner 682-1 Hannam-Dong Yongsan-Gu, Seoul
Daniel Gray is a Korean-American Adoptee that returned to Korea in 2005 to rediscover his roots. He is a Korean food expert that has appeared on Bizarre Foods, Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain and more. He is the president of Delectable Travels and owns two restaurants: Brew 3.14 and Brew 3.15 in Seoul.