Gupnae Chicken in HaebangchonSunday, August 29, 2010
1. BBQ'd and not battered and fried.
2. The spicy sauce is awesome and not some sugared down nasty stuff that tastes like McDonald's Sweet and Sour sauce.
3. It comes with the white Korean radish (I know every place does and I love them.)
4. Girl's Generation does the commercials and you get a poster from one of the lovely's when you order the chicken.
5. They deliver to my house.
6. It's not expensive (14,000).
7. It's delicious.
Gupnae Chicken in Haebangchon
(I assume they must be able to take orders in English, but I haven't tried it.)